Our main concern is to provide complete IT services for companies with up to 50 employees. We are offering to these companies complete IT management, for instance Network administration, Servers, Telephony and User support.
The second important area is outsourcing part of IT for large companies – Helpdesk or Servicedesk, building and managing network VPN (Virtual Private Network) etc.
Next area of outsourcing is renting specialists (bodyshop) – in functions as project manager, coordinator or programmer.
not only for Union of The Employers’ Association
We appreciate the confidence of all clients who assigned us their IT, and therefore, our company undertakes to maintain confidentiality in dealings with third parties on all matters related to the subject of cooperation. In every contract is included an obligation of confidentiality.
Advantages of Outsourcing
- Advantages of Outsourcing
- Taking over the responsibility by treaty
- The provider of services is company DWC – a longtime specialist in IT services.
- Implementation of mobile office
- Implementation of internet connection – Hotel Jurys Inn
- Implementation of VPN connection in Extranet
Coronavirus Organizational Information
The DWC company office is opened, but our technicians handle 90% of incidents via remote access. The remaining 10% is done on-site and but technicians use their own vehicles, minimizing the possibility of infection in public transport. Distribution of goods and material is not reduced. Where possible, we organize goods delivery directly to the client’s premises.